Our 46ft power catamaran built in 2013 was designed with comfort and safety in mind. Our 4 air conditioned cabins with private ensuites can accommodate 8-10 people during live-aboard trips and up to 24 people on day trips.
Length: 14 Meters
Beam: 7.2 Meters
Width: 12.60 Meters
Cruising Speed: +/- 10 Knots
Year Build: 2013
2 Double Deluxe AC Cabins with attached Bathroom/Toilet, 2 Single Bed Standard AC Cabins with Bathrooms/Toilets, Cold Water Shower, Bathroom Amenities, Towels, Chairs, Beach Towels, Kitchen, Sun Deck, Refrigerator,TV and Audio Video, GPS, Radar, Life Jackets, Life Raft for 15 Persons, 1 Chaser Boat, First Aid Kit,Radio, Compass and Fish Finder
2 x 13 KVA Generators, GPS, Radar, Life Jackets, Life Raft for 15 Persons, 1 Chaser Boats, First Aid Kit,Radio, Compass and Fish Finder
Sleeps up to 8 guests comfortably in our private or twin share cabins. There is ample storage space for your luggage and surf/dive gear, gear etc.. Spacious dining area with our 42”| flat TV with DVDs / chilling out viewing deck, and our spacious sun-deck
Our Craft is powered by Twin Hp.230 STEYR Turbo diesel engines.
• Safe / Meets Western Standards
• We have a 4.2 meter tender (RIB) powered by a brand new YAMAHA 15 hp outboard.
Other facilities onboard include:
• Air conditioning
• 4 Western style flushing toilet and indoor shower with fresh water.
• 240V power w/international adaptors for charging video cameras & appliances
• CD/Stereo + Plug in your iPhone/iPod
• 42 inch Flat Screen TV and DVD Player,
•Photographer available upon request
Feel free to bring your own music, DVDs, fishing and snorkeling gear and spear guns.
* The more lines we have in the water, the more fresh fish we can eat!
Naturally we have full safety equipment including:
• 18 Life jackets
• Distress Flares
• 15 person inflatable life raft
• Comprehensive first aid kit
Our highly experienced Captain and crew have a complete knowledge of all conditions, tides, swells and winds, ensuring that you arrive safely and comfortably.
You will be visiting some of the most beautiful and exotic and scenic locations on the planet during your excursion, and there is also plenty of time to fish, snorkel surf, and of course kick back, relax and have fun, while checking out the magical islands of Indonesia.